What Services do We Offer?
Headway UK offers a wide range of property maintenance services for buildings with multiple occupants. This includes:
- Cleaning - This can include end of tenancy deep cleans and dealing with hazardous waste such as needles. We can also carry out window cleaning for large offices and residential buildings.
- Emergency Lighting - We can carry out routine monthly checks on emergency lighting at your property.
- PAT testing - Our team can undertake portable appliance testing.
- Electricity - We can carry out checks to make sure that the electrical items in your properties are working safely, in addition, we can install power points, lighting and security alarms.
- Gas Inspections - We can carry out annual gas inspections that are a legal requirement for landlords.
- Gardening - Headway UK offers a variety of gardening services ranging from one off jobs, to clear out weeds and waste from your garden. We can also be booked for weekly, monthly or yearly grounds maintenance.
- Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm Testing and Fire Suppression Systems Installed - National regulations require landlords to provide working smoke alarms for each storey of the accommodation. Additionally carbon monoxide alarms need to be fitted to rooms that contain solid fuel appliances, we can install and test these appliances. Headway UK can also install mobile water mist systems which offer effective fire suppression that saves lives and property.
- Kitchen and Bathroom Refurbishment - Headway UK can refurbish or install kitchens and bathrooms. We can also offer maintenance for one off jobs, such as replacing faulty taps or installing new boilers.
- Build Extensions - If you want an extension added to your property, we can help as we have a working relationship with skilled tradespeople across the UK.
- Erect Walls and Fences - In addition to offering gardening services, we can build walls or put up fences.
- Door fitting - Headway UK’s team can refurbish and paint existing doors, or install new doors, including safety doors.
- Painting, Plastering and Decorating - Our team can carry out painting and decorating on any size of building.
- Plumbing - We can install bathrooms, and central heating, and we can be called to fix broken sinks and taps, and deal with faulty plumbing.
- Compliancy - We can visit your properties and ensure that they are compliant with national safety regulations, this includes fire, gas, electricity, asbestos and Legionella testing.